Everyone can enjoy the Everglades and here’s why
16 Reasons to Explore the Florida Everglades in 2016
Though we are already a few months into 2016, it doesn’t mean you can’t make time to visit The Florida Everglades, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. The River of Grass will draw you in and truly never leave you after a visit. Make 2016 the year you delve into the adventure of a lifetime.
- WITNESS SOMETHING MAGICAL–There are 36 protected species that live inside the park, including the American crocodile, snail kite, West Indian manatee, Cape Sable seaside sparrow, Florida panther and four varieties of sea turtles.
- SPRECHEN SIE DEUTSCH?– We’ve got a wonderful German-speaking guide just for you.
- TRAVEL BACK IN TIME– Calusa Indians inhabited South Florida as early as 1000 B.C.
- WELL-KNOWN FOR A REASON— The Everglades is a World Heritage Site, a Biosphere Reserve and a Wetland of International Significance.
- YOU’LL DEFINITELY SEE AN ALLIGATOR— There are over 200,000 alligators in the Everglades.
- AND MAYBE EVEN A CROCODILE– The Glades is the only place in the world where you can see Alligators and American Crocodiles.
- 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE—We have been offering excursions to the Everglades since 1996!
- EXPERIENCE A THRILL—Have you ever been on airboat or swamp buggy? Feel the wind through your hair as you enjoy these high-energy activities.
- SPREAD YOUR WINGS—The Glades is one of the largest habitats utilized as a breeding ground for tropical wading birds.
- FLORIDA IS MORE THAN JUST THEME PARKS—Our natural areas can be more thrilling and magical than anywhere in Orlando.
- IT’S CLOSE TO THE BEACH— It’s a short ride from sand of Fort Myers Beach to the saw grass of the Everglades, plus we have a comfortable, air-conditioned bus.
- SAMPLE LOCAL FLAVOR—Get a taste of the unique food that makes up traditional Southwest Florida flavors including fresh seafood, alligator and frog legs!
- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE LOCALS—At the interactive animal experience, touch and hold a number of birds, snakes and reptiles.
- IT’S FUN & EDUCATIONAL— Learn something on your vacation! Taking a tour is not tedious and you can walk away filled with knowledge.
- TAKE HOME AMAZING PHOTOS—Bring your camera, your smartphone or GoPro, the Glades is beautiful.
- IT’S THE HEART AND SOUL OF SOUTH FLORIDA— You can’t truly appreciate the natural beauty and delicate nature of the South Florida environment until you visit The Florida Everglades.